2023 ROSE PARADE TOUR
December 30, 2022 thru January 3, 2023
~ ~ Reservation Form ~ ~
Submit ONE FORM per ROOM
ROSE PARADE – GUEST RESERVATION FORM
ATTENTION : VALUED GUESTS
- Please complete this RESERVATION FORM in it’s entirety.
- Be sure to use only ONE RESERVATION FORM for each room being reserved for the tour. Additional rooms require a SEPARATE RESERVATION FORM.
- Enter the Main Contact Person for each reservation in the LEAD GUEST NAME area, and all additional names in the room under SPECIAL REQUESTS. Be sure to list the name along with the age for all children in the room under 18 years of age.
- Please advise our office under SPECIAL REQUESTS, if you are traveling with other guests on our tour under a seperate reservation. Please provide the Names listed on the related reservations. This information is necessary so that we can try to reserve your rooms near each other, and for arranging seating together at the Tournament of Roses Parade.
- Once your RESERVATION FORM has been submitted and reviewed by our office, you will receive a return CONFIRMATION INVOICE via email that day or the following Business Day. It will include your RESERVATION NUMBER and a link to CLICK on to APPLY YOUR PAYMENT.
- If you should have any questions, or need further assistance, please call our office during normal business hours at 800-749-9342.
Required Information *
2023 ROSE PARADE TOUR - GUEST RESERVATIONPlease Submit ONE FORM per ROOM
Your Rose Parade Tour includes:
- 4 Nights Hotel Accommodations Sheraton Gateway Hotel – LAX
Check-In: Friday, December 30, 2022
Check-Out: Tuesday, January 3, 2023
- Complimentary Airport Transfers ( from LAX – Los Angeles Intl. Airport ONLY )
- Breakfast Daily – 3 Full Breakfasts / 1 Continental ( including select beverages )
- 3 Lunches ( including Select Beverages & Gratuities )
- Welcome Orientation – Dec 30th
- Visit to Float Construction Pavilion – Dec 31st
- Tour of Queen Mary – Dec 31st
- Grand Tour of Los Angeles/Hollywood – Jan 1st
- Premium Reserved Grandstand Seats for Tournament of Roses Parade – Jan 2nd
- Complimentary Stadium Seat Cushion
- Post Parade – Showcase of Floats – Jan 2nd
- Comfortable Deluxe Motorcoach Transportation to all events
- Official Tournament of Roses Parade Program ( 1 per person )
- Official Souvenir Rose Pin
- A la Carte Tours Lanyard & Credentials Holder
- All Hotel Taxes and Resort Fees
- Basic Gratuities for Drivers, Tour Guides & Escorts
- Professional A la Carte Tours Staff on site to assist
- Complimentary Wireless Internet at Hotel
- Self-Parking or Valet Parking at Hotel
- Optional Sightseeing Tours
- Gratuities for Tour Guides on Optional Tours
- Gratuities for Luggage Handling – Hotel & Airport
- Gratuities for Breakfast Staff at Hotel
- Gratuities for Housekeeping Staff at Hotel
- Airfare from your home city
BOOK YOUR PACKAGE TODAY WITH
$250 PER PERSON DEPOSIT**
FINAL PAYMENT DUE NO LATER THAN
FRIDAY, OCTOBER 07, 2022
** All payments are NON-REFUNDABLE
Trip Insurance is available for an additional charge
( Call our office for current insurance rates )
A la Carte Tours
P.O. Box 371094
El Paso, TX 79937
Office Hours: ( Mountain Time )
Monday – Friday 9:00am-5:00pm
Saturday – Sunday Closed
A la Carte Tours reserves the right to cancel or reschedule any trip departure for any reason, including pandemic, insufficient demand, strikes, lockouts, labor stoppage, riots or any Force Majeure Event; and if canceled all deposits and payments submitted will be fully refunded.
Our tours follow all Federal and State health and safety guidelines in place, including social distancing practices, the use of hand sanitizers and face masks.
NEW: All guests will be required to be fully inoculated with a COVID-19 vaccine (both doses if recommended by manufacturer plus Booster) at least 30 days prior to their tour.
Verified documentation and/or evidence of vaccination will be required in advance and failure to provide this documentation will result in not being able to join the tour and loss of all monies paid.
A la Carte Tours implements these Health Standards for your personal safety